PDA

View Full Version : Company Tool Bug *URGENT*

Warboy
08-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Since over 24 hrs ago, I'm unable to accept volunteers in any of the 1st Georgia company's, I'm in company staff in all 4 of them and need to be able to have that access to accept volunteers and being able to set roles, discharge etc. I hope this is a bug, because I can't see the devs restricting access to me, yet I have heard no one else with this problem. PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!

Unlike a lot of people on here that like to fill their companies with no names and i.e. paper companies, I actually fill it with people that are captain pledges or higher and have been active in the last 2 months.

SwingKid148
08-01-2018, 01:36 PM
I am able to change roles and move personal to different platoons in 9th NY Company A.

Warboy
08-01-2018, 01:48 PM
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!! FANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX ASAP....please, I got 6 captain pledge volunteers waiting that I can't accept in D.soooooo what if I have multiple accounts- I'M REAL you know, bow down to the top recruiter of 2018!!!!

A. P. Hill
08-01-2018, 02:08 PM
If you have 100 guys, you can't add more.

You'll have to make a new company.

Hinkel
08-01-2018, 02:10 PM
As I can see, all your companies have reached the limit of 100 soldiers.

Warboy
08-01-2018, 02:11 PM
lol no man we're not talking about that, if you read I can't assign the roles or take them away or discharge, sorry for my snottyness but I'm kinda irritated none of this works all of a sudden like they banned my permissions in all 4 of my accounts- ANYTHING

and yes I'm in the company staff in all of them as officer, company D is at 72(and I am signed in to correct account for that particular company), I have people waiting to be accepted but Volunteers option that's usually on left that I click their name to accept them is gone! you can assign roles/ranks and take them away even if your company is at 100 men but just not for me it seems.

I sign into all and can't even discharge, or change roles in any of them as of over 24 hrs ago.

SouthCarolina
08-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Kids nowadays

Warboy
08-01-2018, 02:35 PM
Kids nowadays

I don't know what your trying to imply by saying that but I'm 28 and don't need unhelpful posts to my current problem at hand, that's all I will say on that matter. Now this is obviously a bug that needs to be addressed, do you have any pertinent information to give on this subject? than if not have a good day sir.

Hinkel
08-01-2018, 02:48 PM
The honorable Prince Fancy will be your aide, once he is back :)

Warboy
08-01-2018, 03:19 PM
The honorable Prince Fancy will be your aide, once he is back :)

thank you kind sir, I will be out for a few hrs but will be back in time for the community event today at 3pm est.

Warboy
08-01-2018, 06:42 PM
Thank you very much to whoever solved my issue, everything is back to normal and A-ok now.

Fancy Sweetroll
08-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Well, if there was a bug with the CT, I would be the only person able to fix it and I haven't done anything yet ;), so my best guess is that somebody else in one of the companies temporarily set the minimum admin rank higher than your 2nd Lieutenant rank and then some hours later, changed it back down to whatever it is now.

Warboy
08-02-2018, 08:03 PM
Hahahaha ok Fancy, all good buddy. Yeah was really weird but good to go now.

GenMorgan
08-03-2018, 01:34 AM
So I have my key, I pledged Brigadier.. was given the in game.. Mississipi Militia. So what exactly or how do I create a company with the company tool

Hinkel
08-04-2018, 12:00 PM
So I have my key, I pledged Brigadier.. was given the in game.. Mississipi Militia. So what exactly or how do I create a company with the company tool

Have a look at this tutorial :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Sn_28xsQ8

126th NY
08-08-2018, 02:49 AM
I have the key too and I bought the game on steam but when a volunteer agrees to join my company his name doesn't show up in my company tool so that I can enlist him into my company I need assistance in solving this problem

Warboy
08-20-2018, 03:15 PM
this thread was about an issue I had with company tool, it has since has been resolved and has went off topic. request thread to be deleted/closed.

- Warboy