Thread: Pray for Orlando

Banned

Pray for Orlando

Earlier this morning, a Muslim terrorist, Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, entered a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida and massacred 50 innocent people and injured another 53. This is the worst terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11.

Please pray for the victims of this horrendous attack.

Last edited by Mi'kmaq; 06-12-2016 at 02:46 PM.

I'm not a believer but my thoughts go out to the people affected by such a cowardly act.

- Trusty

Banned

Does anyone know from what terrorist group he is from? Literally we have had so many terrorist attacks in the past 10 months, killing hundreds and injuring thousands. Now they attack the U.S. I think now is the right time to take action. Which should've happened earlier. Because they keep getting stronger and no one is doing anything! If we keep letting this happen they get stronger and more ambitious. We could get another 9/11! Terrorism must be stopped sooner than later.
    GG America, you had a good run. Cant wait to be slaves of the New Soviet Empire.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt.Scott View Post
    Does anyone know from what terrorist group he is from? Literally we have had so many terrorist attacks in the past 10 months, killing hundreds and injuring thousands. Now they attack the U.S. I think now is the right time to take action. Which should've happened earlier. Because they keep getting stronger and no one is doing anything! If we keep letting this happen they get stronger and more ambitious. We could get another 9/11! Terrorism must be stopped sooner than later.
    I dont think that's been released yet, but what we do know is that his parents were from Afghanistan, he had ties to Radical Islam, and was on the FBI's terror watchlist.

I agree, we need to act swiftly. Lets Hiroshima Mecca.

Right, locking this. You should have kept it civil if you wished it to remain open.

- Trusty